I dont know how to back to this game....

New auras, new everything, anyone call give me some thread so i can read about all those new mechanics? i came back to this game after 2 years, i have been playing dual wield cleave which i builded again, but i used 7 auras, now i heard u cant use more than 3, new auras coming, some ashe, herald, wtf?

Where i can read about this, what are the best auras for dual wield soul taker cleave?/cyclone? with BOR

I dont knwo how to play.... zzzz even if i have all eq /gems etc
Look in the class forums. There are hundreds of guides people posted that can explain all you ask. There is a post at the top of those forums you can look through for cleave builds, but I don't know how often they are updated. They may only get updated after each major patch after the builds post new trees.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
pretty much i would like to only know what auras i should use... if not anger, wrath, hatred, determination, grace, purity of ele, and haste which i used to use.
It depends on what you want from your auras. If you want defense, choose defensive ones. If you want offense, choose offensive ones. You have them all leveled from your old character. Turn each on and see how it affects you and make a choice based on what you think helps you more.
yea i know that, but what about new auras? where i can find them and decide if they are not better than old ones? if i can use now 3 auras what would u choose ? based on survival and dps?

are old auras not worth to use now?

herald of ash? like example is it good?
Last edited by Sebash6 on Apr 5, 2015, 11:46:27 AM
You can find them on the poe wiki. Ash is good, yes.
The thing about the heralds is they are all offensive buffs that reserve far less mana and were introduced at the same time that buffs were nerfed.

Yes, expect to incorporate one or more herald into a build.

Which defensive buff you use will depend mostly on your build and gear.
Where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.
They're all good. There are no new auras. There are new buffs called Heralds. Look them up on the wiki to see what they do. Nobody can answer the general questions you are asking. Every aura is good. Every Herald is good. If you could run them all, you would. So, it all depends on your build. What is your gear? What is your tree? What are your skills and supports? What are you trying to accomplish with it? Are you dying too much? Switch to defensive auras. Surviving fine? Switch offensive auras. There is no set rule on what's best all the time for every build.

Why don't you just look at some of the build guides I mentioned in my first response. They aren't just "here's your gear, here's your skills". They actually explain why they use what they use and people reply with improvements and variations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info