Elemental Equilibirium - Ancestral Bond antisynegy

I was playing a searing bond marauder in the 1 month league HC (sadly died to heavy desync on a possessed Vaal side area boss). The damage of my searing bond (in a +1 Scepter) felt decent without and really good with Elemental Equilibrium from
Ice Nova - Curse on hit - Flamability - inc aoe
My problem is that this stopped applying EE when I took Ancestral Bond.
I think that EE should be activated through the damage nullification of AB, because the damage of Searing Bond is just too low without EE, espescially because the second totem doesn't increase your damage on a single mob (like it does with i.e. Flame Totem or Shockwave totem). Searing Bond also has only very few other ways to boost it's damage limiting it's endgame vialbillity even further. So please give Searing Bond some love and allow me to use both EE and a second totem.

p.s.: The unique chest is not an option for me because it has no armour on it.

Secpter I used for levels 24-60

It#s now in weaponswap for leveling
Last edited by jklgamer on Apr 5, 2015, 7:55:37 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Nevermind. I may be wrong.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Apr 13, 2015, 1:58:58 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
Nevermind. I may be wrong.
You weren't. Skills used via a Trap or Mine can trigger EE on the enemies while you have Ancestral Bond.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Apr 13, 2015, 9:13:10 PM
o rly?

/maniacal giggle, altho tree maybe v diff soon!
AB only removes damage dealt directly by your char, so you still have an option to use traps or damaging totems. So add Trap support gem to your ice nova, I use Ice Nova + Trap + Inc AoE combo for EE activation on my Searing Bond.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info