2h axe build, need help

Hey everyone, I'm currently playing 2h axe. I quickly found out that you can't quite go pure offense in this game. I could use a little help beefing up my build. I honestly want to keep its very aggressive appeal though. I had first planned for it to focus on crit and life steal, but after figuring out how crit worked it seems like it isn't too effective. I'm a big fan of burst damage, but is it killing my dps not having Resolute technique?

Current skill tree:

What I was planning on doing:
Last edited by RandyZie on Feb 10, 2013, 10:17:01 AM
No one? Not even a laugh at my silly build?
You should state whether the build is meant for HC or Default. From the looks of it I'm going to guess it's for Default, in which case it doesn't really matter. Do what you want, any bad build will work.

That being said, this build is going to have a really bad time in merciless. You skipped most of the life nodes which make marauder so strong. Can't do any dps if you're dead.

EDIT: To address your question about resolute technique, the reason for taking it isn't entirely about dps. It's about sustain. Missing an attack/life leech at the wrong time can be the difference between surviving a pull and resting in scrubcore.
Last edited by Thillygooth on Feb 10, 2013, 1:20:29 PM
Yeah, sorry about that, It's default. My current problem is my lack of resistance and I have pretty low hp. Currently have 1k hp with 23,-7,23,-7,-52 resist. Curious if anyone could give me suggestions on some nodes to help without sacrificing too much dps. I was just going to drop a damage node and get the 13% node at the beginning of the tree.
Last edited by RandyZie on Feb 10, 2013, 3:40:54 PM
Shameless bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info