Physical Projectile Attack damage/ EK

Will the Physical Projectile Attack Damage gem work to support Ethereal Knives?

Put another way, since EK is a spell, I need to know if the 'knives' physical projectiles?

Thanks
Nope. It's in the name. Attack damage.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Thanks - I think I see.

So it will only work with gems with both 'attack' and 'projectile' keywords.

Ouch! The only two I can think of offhand are Spectral Throw, and Lightening Strike.

Thanks
"
c_dificil wrote:
Thanks - I think I see.

So it will only work with gems with both 'attack' and 'projectile' keywords.

Ouch! The only two I can think of offhand are Spectral Throw, and Lightening Strike.

Thanks

Think bow skills.
Or wand skills.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
The first thing I thought of was bow skills, but, while all have the 'attack' keyword, none have the 'projectile' keyword - I guess that is implicit.

BTW - I see that Static Strike falls in the 'attack projectile' category also. Interesting :-)
"
c_dificil wrote:
BTW - I see that Static Strike falls in the 'attack projectile' category also. Interesting :-)

No, it's 'attack, AoE', there are no projectiles anywhere. You probably meant molten strike?

As for molten and lighning strike, they work especially good with PPAD because you do a melee attack which releases projectiles, so you won't get the 'less projectile attack speed' penalty. Of course, it also means that only projectiles will get the damage boost, initial hit won't.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 5, 2015, 10:02:30 AM
its great with lightning/molten strike but the problem is that it does not increase "tooltip dps" which is hard to swallow for some people :)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
raics wrote:
"
c_dificil wrote:

No, it's 'attack, AoE', there are no projectiles anywhere. You probably meant molten strike?

As for molten and lighning strike, they work especially good with PPAD because you do a melee attack which releases projectiles, so you won't get the 'less projectile attack speed' penalty. Of course, it also means that only projectiles will get the damage boost, initial hit won't.

I beg to differ - The keywords on Static Strike are 'Attack, AOE, Projectile'.

really?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info