Mjölner Life Based Marauder needs a little help

Hey Guys,

founded a Mjölner last week a now i am playing my life-based-mjölner-rauder. Most Items i use i took out of my stash and i think these are not the BIS items ;) So i thought i ask you if you could help me wih some ideas to improve my char. I think my defense is the baddest part ... i am glad about any tips from the experience players here :)

2 Questions

1. Do you think its worth to save my currency for a Voll`s Devotion? WOuld this be a DPS boost?
Or is it better to buy a Astramentis für the +110 all Attributes? (more life, more free passiv notes)

2. I am runnig with purity of lightning, herald of thunder and grace for evasion? Grace is right? Or are there any better Auras?

Thx so far

Equip
Spoiler

Passiv Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzC2EQWBEPES0ZLho4HwInLyftKU8qOCycMgkyNDLRNZI26DpYPC09_ESrRUdGaUd-UDBQR1WuVcZYY1ivWfNfP2EhZU1nm2xGcYVybHKpdO12EXfjeA15aHyDfNl-r4IQgpuD24TZhO-HKY0Zj6aQVZo7ogCpbqyYrKqtja4-sUK18rc-uJO9Nr6KvqfAGsBmwQTEFcRYxPbGrsbYzLfN-s9-1XXYvdlf2WHaudte3YzfsOAS4XPi6uRR5OzsOO8O9kj3Mv4K
Voll's devotion is a huge dps boost. I'd suggest saving for one instead of astramentis. I used atziris foible until I could afford Voll's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info