Nevergrind - Free Browser RPG

Hey guys, if you enjoyed Diablo 2, you might enjoy Nevergrind. I have been developing this game for about 31 months now. Take a peek and see what you think.

It's a single-player RPG with three difficulty levels, 12 races, and 14 classes, each with their own talent trees. The story is divided into 4 acts and once you beat the game you unlock the next difficulty which offers a whole new set of challenges. Items you find can be stored at the bank in town to share items between characters.

Nevergrind - A free online indie browser RPG

Here is a boss fight to give you a general idea:

Developer of Nevergrind
Last edited by Maelfyn on May 13, 2015, 1:26:15 PM
I assume the game is so special because you never grind.
Nah, there's a lot of grinding. It's a lie.
Developer of Nevergrind
I dont like lies.

Spoiler
That was a lie, i love lying.
Ugh effort
I love they fact you made an account today to promote this. I'm sure as a fan of PoE you play a lot and are not just whoring out yourself like a spammer.
I smell sarcasm.
Ugh effort
"
Moonyu wrote:
I love they fact you made an account today to promote this. I'm sure as a fan of PoE you play a lot and are not just whoring out yourself like a spammer.

He seems like an honest promoter anyway.
"
Samkiud wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

He seems like an honest promoter anyway.

'If you enjoyed Diablo 2' instead of 'If you enjoy Path of Exile' ...

Clearly a spam bot.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
They're basically the same game.
Developer of Nevergrind
Three total posts from an account made today. You are not one of us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info