Hideout and Micro-transaction suggestions!

HEY!
I have a teeny list of suggestions:

1. Re-arrangeable MTX stash tabs, auto-added MTX stash tabs on purchase/re-claim if MTX stash is already full.
I have often had the problem that I couldn't re-claim a micro-transaction from my character due to the fact that my MTX stash had been filled with other MTXs in the meantime (either due to purchases or rewards). The issue is fixed by contacting support, but it would probably save them a bit of support-time if they'd make the MTX stash re-arrangeable/ sort-able. That way you could move around all the non-moving items like Portals or Avatar frames so that you can have your stash nice and clean.

2. The ability to move the waypoint in your hideout so you can have more freedom to decorate and more easy access to everything.
The ability to move the way-point in hideouts around would be very beneficial for players. You could finally use hideouts like Vorici's and Leo's hideout without having to walk through your entire hideout to get to everything. The layout that is the most convenient is Elreon's Library or Vagan's hideout. The waypoint (the place you spawn at) is right in the center of the hideout, which makes it incredibly easy to go either one way or the other.
Being able to move your spawn point in your hideout will also make for nice synergy with all the decorating going on in the community. You would have even more freedom to decorate and make your hideout even more to your own.
I can definitely see that players prefer hideouts where the waypoint is in the center of the hideout, over hideouts where it isn't, for pure convenience alone.

3. A water themed armor set including weapon and footprint effects.
It would be nice to see a blue themed armor set with very fluid designs. Curves in the armor that would remind of water. Add footprints and weapon effects that mimic the flow of water.
I know there are probably a lot of armor sets and other effects yet to come, but this has been one I have been waiting for. I don't really know what to say about this suggestion as it is pretty self-explanatory and this is really just a food for thought. An idea that perhaps nobody had thought about.

4. The ability to use two "sparkly" micro-transaction effects.
So far you can use a re-skin and a sparkly effect around your weapons, but would it not be amazing if you could combine two sparkly effects to create a more unique looking effect? I think so! I have often thought that the Lavender weapon effect would look great in combination with other effects, fir example the arcane weapon effect. I would love to combine two of those sparkly weapon effects.
This would not only benefit the players make their character look more awesome, but it would most likely also drive up MTX sales because players would most likely purchase two different kinds of effects to combine. I know I would.

EDIT: I'd like to add that MTX effects only cover the top part of a weapon when applied. For example MTX effects on a Maul or similar; the MTX will only really affect the top part and not the handle.
____________________________________________________________________________________

I would very much like to know your thoughts on stated suggestions and also related ideas and suggestions of your own.
IGN: Vexivian

Vexivian-Loot.filter
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405454
Last edited by Vexivian on Apr 3, 2015, 1:47:10 PM
I don't know about the last two being SUPER popular, but I can definitely say the first two things in this list would make a TON of people happy. You've got my vote.
IGN: iAreNubcake - PM me on here otherwise
Note: If you whisper me and someone responds with a stupid IGN, it's probably me.
bump
IGN: Vexivian

Vexivian-Loot.filter
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405454

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info