need some help with my level 49 Maruader

I have a Maruader thats up to level 49 and I could use some help, its kind of leveled off. Its a 2 handed weapon build, I have two other Maruaders one dual wield, one with a shiled and weapon.

1. I have been using sweep with an axe with life steal, with most mobs I can regain health faster then they take it down, but for some mobs the attack is to slow. Would Cleave be better?

2. Im getting hammered by the groups of serpents with chaos damage, whats the best way to get chaos resistance for a Maruarder.

3. Not sure if this passive skill tree is going to work, any pointers of where to go from here, trying to grind a few levels to get skill points and also have some respec and regrets to use.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecLKBQgGJEZLiECIVUnICftKS408ja6Nug5DjwtPfxQR1BQVElVtVhjXp9fP2bZbpd3YnuMfEt8uIRjhymMBozPlPuezacwqXOt5LndwQTE9sauxtjUj9w95PHnUusJ7BnvDvIv8pzz3fZI9778if6_
1. I prefer sweep over cleave
2. Get chaos resist on some of your items. The passive nodes are too far away in my opinion
3. I'd recommend going into the duelist tree asap. Take the golem's blood and the 3 life nodes above. You may also want to take the 4 life nodes at the start of the duelist tree. This build has way to less survivability. remove all the 10+ hp for killed enemy nodes as they are not worth it. I see you put a point into + max mana, I'd reckon you'd remove that aswell and take either the blood magic node or take the support gem: bloodmagic with your skills. (depends on what aura's you want to use) With the health regen nodes I mentioned above it will make thing a whole lot easier.
Ign: CC_Brutality

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info