Help for Budget Low Life

Hey i hope its the right place for somthing like this.
This challenge league i tried to play low life for the first time. Not the expensive version, but the one where u go for chaos resistence. Build worked suprisingly well, but i encountered one big inconviniece. It is really hard to watch for the life. U rarly lose much so its easy to forget about it and when u start loosing some its hard to see (because its just one third of the size) and u have to react really quick.

So my suggestion is: Give an (cheap) oportunnity do scale up the 33% life to nearly 100% of the size of ur Lifebar.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Buy "solaris lorica" from here http://poe.trade/ and get in line.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Apr 1, 2015, 7:29:03 AM
"
Lachdanan wrote:
Buy "solaris lorica" from here http://poe.trade/ and get in line.

That's not what OP is saying. They're discussing how they have difficulty noticing change in their life globe with ~67% of their life reserved--their "active" life occupying only ~33% of the total size of the life globe.

They would like the option to make this portion appear larger (e.g., to magnify it), without necessarily affecting any game mechanics.. only appearance.

I say, this (much like vision radius) is just a part of the play style, and that I appreciate non-mechanical consequences for build choices. That said, I see no harm in changing the display of (all) reservation costs, such that instead of a flat line separating reserved and active life/mana, there was a curved line that contoured to the 3D shape of a globe, such that active life/mana remained semi globe-like (or, more accurately, eye-like).

The elegance of this solution is that it could be applied to all reservations (rather than a UI toggle) and would look nice. Being that this is a low-priority QOL feature, and that there is likely very little reason to affect such a change solely for the benefit of LL, the important thing to emphasize (imo) is that it would look nice. Personally, I've never really liked (never really minded, either) how flat our life/mana "globes" looked with the flat-line reservation.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Apr 1, 2015, 8:08:41 AM
"
CanHasPants wrote:

That's not what OP is saying. They're discussing how they have difficulty noticing change in their life globe with ~67% of their life reserved--their "active" life occupying only ~33% of the total size of the life globe.

They would like the option to make this portion appear larger (e.g., to magnify it), without necessarily affecting any game mechanics.. only appearance.

I say, this (much like vision radius) is just a part of the play style, and that I appreciate non-mechanical consequences for build choices.

But if i dont like the light radius i can get Arcane Vision for only one passive. (Or just put on a Loris Lantern.)
This is why i think they added the life bars above your head in the coming act 4 expansion!
And its things like this as well as corrupting blood that will become much easier to manage as a result!

The change also means i can hook my computer back up to my 42" TV and not die because i cant see my life bar!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info