Help ... this is seriously serious.

You live in England. Go to the hospital. You've already paid for the visit.
Probably muscle atrophy from sitting at your computer desk for years and years. Go for a walk every now and then.

Or maybe your back is out, pinching a nerve somewhere.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Back is fine, and I've never had or heard of knee cramps.

The pain has subsided but I'm guessing it will come back if I sit on my chair again.

I still couldn't sleep, and I just had my brain meds so now my brain is too swimming and hyper for sleep. Go go insomnia again.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Back is fine, and I've never had or heard of knee cramps.

Which is why you can't see that that's exactly what you're describing :p
Hmmm ok. I finally manmaged to sleep ... up till 5 pm :(

Insomnia ... why you so stronk? No pain but now Im on my chair again so it will probably come back.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
If it does come back, simply post twice a day; once in the morning and once in the late afternoon (but not any closer to dinner than 30 minutes, tops) until it wears off.
MD OT at your (questionable) service.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh5NkQjCDIo

Doubt anyone here understands portuguese, but if so, this is extremely related
Oblivious
Once in awhile bhavv you can, you know, go outside? Take a walk maybe?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Walks are boring. Outside sucks.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Walks are boring. Outside sucks.

so does obesity and sloth
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info