Help ... this is seriously serious.

So earlier I simply went to stand up from my chair and both my knees went like RIIIIIIIIIIIP and so much pain. Now I can no longer bend them or even sit down again ... Going to the toilet was incredibly painful trying to sit down with what seems like two torn kneecaps.

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN AND WTF CAN I DO???
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Oh and no this is not some kind of Aprils fool crap, my knees just died!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Apr 1, 2015, 12:44:27 AM

- PoE TOS.
Cramp? Try Deep Heat spray or Bengay or something.
As a man who no longer gets the luxury of having cartilage in his knees, I feel your pain.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Yes, the first reaction I'd have upon excruciating knee pain would be to post here and ask people about it. You did the RIGHT thing.

It was night time. So I went to bed and posted.

It wasn't just cramp because it was persistant, from googling it seems similar to housemaids knee but there's no swelling.

I might have to call 111 if its still serious after a nights ... I mean morning and afternoons sleep. (111 is the UK medical emergency helpline).

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Apr 1, 2015, 1:30:53 AM
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Well I'm still not asleep and the suns come up. Stupid new brain meds.

- PoE TOS.
That's called a cramp dummy lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
bhavv wrote:
It wasn't just cramp because it was persistant

Cramp can be pretty damn persistent if you don't do anything about it....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info