https://soundcloud.com/pauldevro/mdwwr-91-c
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Filthy. Absolutely filthy.

Nice find.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

thanks man!
dirtier than your mom
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
dirtier than your mom

who taught you that one? your mom's 3rd husband?
There aren't enough "unclean" or "impure" adjectives to describe exactly how I feel about that drop. Maybe I'm not grasping onto my youth hard enough?
That shits tight. I haven't played grand theft auto for almost a decade. Tracks like that make me want to get back behind the wheel of a stolen vehicle and run down civilians for the hell of it. I remember it being quite theraputic.

Here's one for you. I don't know too much about the vocalist but I've been following Flume's work (one half of (What So Not) with interest.

Flume
Sam Smith - Lay Me Down (Flume Remix)

Spoiler
man this is hard to do on a tablet.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Last edited by Hardlicker on Apr 8, 2015, 10:33:18 AM
"
Hardlicker wrote:
That shits tight. I haven't played grand theft auto for almost a decade. Tracks like that make me want to get back behind the wheel of a stolen vehicle and run down civilians for the hell of it. I remember it being quite theraputic.

Here's one for you. I don't know too much about the vocalist but I've been following Flume's work (one half of (What So Not) with interest.

Flume
Sam Smith - Lay Me Down (Flume Remix)

Spoiler
man this is hard to do on a tablet.

that track's in my favs on my soundcloud. Loved that remix SO much. Flume is sick
man that GTA joint is nasty, I think its exclusive to the upcoming PC version. Killer Mike and Run the Jewels have just been releasing so much fire lately

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info