Incident Report for April 1 Catastrophe

On sale Black cat pet! ow stop it you! :D cat stop laughing :)
Cats on Damage Taken. :P
Got a Cats on crit today. I was asking myself if it was a bug. Will definitely use it one day if I go back to std. It's a pretty nice and funny april fool feature btw. Congratz.
Last edited by galuf on Apr 1, 2015, 9:48:12 PM
I would Love these to stay as they are ! If we already have them cat ( ;-) ) you let them stay?....please....please
Last edited by willie8469 on Apr 1, 2015, 9:59:19 PM
I hope next year we get a new feature to match this one, frog of war :} Also when will you be offering cat triggers in the store?
It itches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope these become limited edition please Chris

In other news, PCoC icon in this post looks like that:

The picture url confirms that it is really a wand picture. Something strange is happening again? Or just site bug?
PS. Cleared the cache, checked in two browsers - nope, it's still there.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
In other news, PCoC icon in this post looks like that:

The picture url confirms that it is really a wand picture. Something strange is happening again? Or just site bug?
PS. Cleared the cache, checked in two browsers - nope, it's still there.

Check this older Reddit post. It's probably a remnant of the Kiwihalt incident and has nothing to do with the patch.
IGN: Yookikoo | CET
"
sourboy wrote:
I hope these become limited edition please Chris

Seems like they didn´t keep it :(

But i got a question. Now after you fixed the "problem", were you able to notice any increased server activities or something like this?
Because those cats that got spawned are also an effect that somehow need to be calculated. Would be interesting if you consider to add some microtransactions for trigger gems...^^
should be a purchasable microtransaction :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info