Incident Report for April 1 Catastrophe

I can't begin to fathom the size of foremntioned typo that took place. :D:D:D
Happy April fools :)
did someone find the secret black cats level yet?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
did someone find the secret black cats level yet?

there is no cats level.

@Chris, well played. well played indeed :)
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Could have been worse?

Rig: MSI GF63 SC10 | i5 10500H | 8GB RAM | GTX 1650 MaxQ | 100/10Mbit WLAN

Main: Butterix | Berserker >98 | Cyclone | 6L Atziri´s Disfavour/6L Chest
Alt1: PermaButt | Juggernaut >94 | Earthquake | 6L Marohi Erqi/5L Belly
Packs:13 (~200$)| Stash Tabs:67 EDIT: Now 75+| Played: 2012-?
So far, this is the best one yet. GGG are the only ones putting any effort into an April Fools joke.
i would like to have cast cats when damage taken as a alterantive skill effect for cast when damage taken ^^

i would buy it! =P

cheers for the best bug ever!
First off this is soooooo amazing and made my day! Thought the thing on the patch notes was a typo then saw cats running around everyware so i asked on global chat: "Does anyone else have dozens of cats running around their screen?" and at about the same time someone said "OMG the cats are real" so i took that as a yes. Secondly, just an idea but what if all the "Cats" trigger gems that exist right now stayed the way they are but new ones to drop were regular "Cast", and the "Cats" ones became legacy gems, That'd be pretty damn epic. OH and also i think i got an even better image of the "Catastrophe":

http://imgur.com/bYQbcpo
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
HeHeHe:
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.3.1g
  • Added support for Comic Issue #4 which will go on sale next week.
  • Fixed a bug where the Cerulean Seraph Gloves were not correctly attaching to the Scion.
  • Fixed a bug where players could gain the challenges for standard leagues by entering cross-league PvP matches from the equivalent hardcore leagues.
  • Fixed a bug with the trigger gems that cause spells to automatically cats on various conditions.

Qarl let the cat out of the bag.
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh
Last edited by jbuehring on Apr 1, 2015, 4:14:59 PM
The name of the thread should be "Incident Report for April 1 Catstrophe"
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Haha made my day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info