I am no longer a housewife

Fuck fixing these ...

NEW ONES¬!!!!

Replaced!

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
gg looks nice :)
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Nice. I was looking at getting the Strix when I stepped on my old headset. Didn't quite feel right on my head though. :/
Halloween just isn't complete without pumpkin spiced pumpkin.
When that one breaks, I guess you could use it as a scarecrow
Oblivious
Well I already managed to break these:

Im not even strong, was just putting them on and snap.

Warranty replacement time.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
that was fast '-'
Oblivious
I guess Im staying away from that set.

Either that or you ate a lot of spinach right before you tried to put them on your head
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Lucky that I got them from amazon, replacement will be here on Monday, and I have 30 days to post them back using a prepaid label.

Nowhere else does that, or maybe they only did because of how fast they snapped. I just got the same set for a replacement, if they break again I will never purchase another Asus headset, I hope Logitech make some, they are usually solid.

- PoE TOS.
How is Paul doing? He still delivering your gear?
"
Moonyu wrote:
How is Paul doing? He still delivering your gear?

bhavv pulled some strings, I heard he's in Gitmo
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info