Curses vs beyond bosses

I know that curses have 70% reduced effect vs act bosses, and 60% reduced effect vs map bosses. What about against the beyond uniques, such as when spawned by a Voidspawn of Abaxoth pack?

Also one more question. I'm currently running my herald of thunder with a curse on hit enfeeble lvl 18. However I also have a lvl 5 enfeeble in a cwdt setup, just to make sure everything gets cursed. If a mob has the lvl 18 curse on it from my curse on hit setup, then hits me and triggers my cwdt, will the lvl 5 enfeeble replace the lvl 18 curse, or will the game automatically keep the higher level of the two curses?
Last edited by Nerdicide on Mar 31, 2015, 12:57:01 PM
Man, remember when we had unlimited duration curses, and curses from sources other than curse on hit didn't royally suck? Yeah, those were the days.

Anyway, I've never heard evidence that curses have reduced effect against beyond bosses, but this should be easy to empirically test with Enfeeble.
"
Man, remember when we had unlimited duration curses, and curses from sources other than curse on hit didn't royally suck? Yeah, those were the days.

Anyway, I've never heard evidence that curses have reduced effect against beyond bosses, but this should be easy to empirically test with Enfeeble.

Cool thanks that answers my first question. Anyone have an idea about the second one? Basically, will a lower level version of the same curse replace a higher level when used on an already cursed enemy, or does the game keep the higher level curse?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info