zana cowards trial

hi,
i just done my first cowards trial zana mission. what a superb map! Is this mission the same as the cowards trial map you can get? If so i will definately be looking to buy. I dont often find zana but now i know she gives these sort of missions i will be looking out for her. Cheers GGG for this mission and whoever designed it, that was really good fun.
one thing though, is it normal that once you complete that mission you cannot re-enter the mission? i had portals still open but when i tried to go back in after doing some vendor stuff i kept getting logged out. The instance opened in cowards trial but then went black and log out.
Yep it is same including the level and you should be able to reenter even after mission is complete.Its a server client communication error if your being logged out and should ask in technical forum about that.
Last edited by Kavlor on Mar 30, 2015, 8:22:35 AM
Yes, the Zana giving unique maps is like using a unique map yourself. There are a number of Unique Maps that Zana can generate.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
thanks for the replies.
now to try to find zana again
"
urbandodo wrote:
thanks for the replies.

Just try to lvl her to lvl7, or better to lv8. At least 5 Covards Trail uniq maps guarantied :)
P.S. Sorry for my grammar, too beeeeers :)
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Mar 30, 2015, 1:32:56 PM
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
"
urbandodo wrote:
thanks for the replies.

Just try to lvl her to lvl7, or better to lv8. At least 5 Covards Trail uniq maps guarantied :)
P.S. Sorry for my grammar, too beeeeers :)

Wtf are you talking about? During leveling to 8 only one uniq map she opened for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info