Question about a price for an item

Hello,

I'd like to hear opinion from experienced traders, how the following item is to value:

good rolled 6-linked Carcass Jack with corruption +1 to socketed skills.

I'm planning to buy one (for orbs, for sure!!!) and dont want to pay too much.

Thanks
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
Last edited by bersi23 on Mar 30, 2015, 6:13:32 AM
If you have to ask the answer is always over 9000!
"
If you have to ask the answer is always over 9000!

Not sure how this is meant...
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
poe.trade
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:
poe.trade

I wouldnt post the request here if i didnt check it on poe.trade already. But thanx for the answer anyway.

Btw., it is not really a working way to find out the true price for an absolutely high end item by asking its price the seller, if you know what i mean.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
There aren't going to be many of these around for sale really (if any), so the few sellers that may actually have them hold all the cards for what its value is. This isn't really something that anyone could answer for you.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
You want to buy an extremely rare high tier item and there are just a few of them.
In this case the price is exactly what's set by the seller. He may even afford the luxury to claim offers only and accept/deny, according to his mood and will.

You act like you are afraid to overpay, while you are actually short in actual choices.
You are not buying a common item, mind it. Even something like buying shav could be considered common in this case.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
There isnt any market around those items ( very very few offer and a lot of demand obviously ), so basically the price is the one from the seller...

Assuming you have 1/20 chance to get +1 on chest, assuming that a 6L chest is around 25 exa, a corrupted one is sold around 15 exa, a decent price would be around 150-200 exa though.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Mar 30, 2015, 8:27:10 AM
Yep, that was my intention, to prevent overpaying.

Just wanted to know, if somebody maybe have heared or did a similar trade by himself - just to share the opinion with me.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
"
bersi23 wrote:
Yep, that was my intention, to prevent overpaying.

Just wanted to know, if somebody maybe have heared or did a similar trade by himself - just to share the opinion with me.

You aren't getting it.

There isn't a market for this kind of item or the market is limited enough that past trades don't matter. The more volume at which something is traded, the more settled the price will be. There is no volume for this type of item. This is a "specialty" item so its essentially just bargaining and negotiating with someone that has one for sale. Pick a price that it is worth to you, a price you are willing to pay, and try to get it for less.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info