Torment/Bloodlines issues

Firstly, I love this event so far. However, there have been a few issues I'd love to see addressed, involving the torment ghosts.

Placement needs to be sorted for the ghosts, having one spawn in the long area to the right of the Baleful gem quest area is pretty frustrating, and I've had a few other places where they can't be accessed easily, and end up being a waste. This wouldn't be so much of an issue if they spawned a little more often, but at their current rate, it feels like a real waste of potential loot.

The pathing for the ghosts is a bit iffy too, they don't seem to be running from me, rather than just running in a random direction. Clipping on walls and stopping in front of rocks doesn't help either. Again, I think this boils down to their rarity. I dislike losing loot because of these sort of issues, rather than my own faults.

Other than these few issues, been really enjoying it so far. Keep up the great work GGG!
Some even called me mad..Eh? Why? Because I dared to dream of my own race of atomic monsters, atomic supermen! With octagonal shaped bodies that suck the blood out of you!...
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info