abaxoth kill

So was helping a guild mate do a zana mission / do another masters mission , on the 1 month challenge league .

this was in a lvl 71 temple map and suddenly this abaxoth spawns , flameblast and flaming skulls start flying all over the place but eventually we kill it

BUT , we didnt get the achievement , and we dont know why

what did we do wrong , we killed it and didnt get our candy

please help
You probably didn't kill Abaxoth himself but rather one of his generals, namely Tzteosh, Hungering Flame.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
yeah , the chances of actually spawning the prick are pretty damn low

i have already gone through about 15 - 20 of his generals already
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 29, 2015, 7:46:17 PM
You probably had a blue pack with "Spawns of Abaxoth" mod. Abaxoth appears when the pack is decimated. Killing him doesn't grant the unique boss challenge, but you get one of the 40 encounters for the associated challenge.

edit: with flameblasts and SRS it wasn't Abaxoth but Tzteosh.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Mar 29, 2015, 8:07:14 PM
Iirc from my time spent running away, Abax casts flameblast and srs as well.

Edit: Nvm, its the hoards of skels, not srs.
Last edited by BackwoodsS on Mar 30, 2015, 11:03:35 AM
"
You probably had a blue pack with "Spawns of Abaxoth" mod. Abaxoth appears when the pack is decimated. Killing him doesn't grant the unique boss challenge, but you get one of the 40 encounters for the associated challenge.

That mod won't necessarily spawn Abaxoth, but it could, and if it does (and you kill him) it will count towards the unique boss challenge in the current 1 month race. :)
"

actually ,

I did spawn an Abaxoth from a void spawn mod in a 68 map with no beyond modifications

and I killed him with a mate and got the achievment.

an abaxoth is an abaxoth. if you can kill one , regardless of how it shows up, its a challenge done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info