How many times you died from disconnect in POE?

never ever noticed (i play softcore mainly but try to write down my deaths)

i get rarely disconnected because of instance crashes, happens maybe once every 3 months.

what happens very often is that i can't access old map instances after some time.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
This is commonly caused by local connection troubles. Maybe you should run WinMTR for a few minutes to capture these mysterious disconnects, then email GGG support with that information. They can analyze the results and help you with troubleshooting, or you can try your luck in the Tech Support forum.
"
ionface wrote:
This is commonly caused by local connection troubles. Maybe you should run WinMTR for a few minutes to capture these mysterious disconnects, then email GGG support with that information. They can analyze the results and help you with troubleshooting, or you can try your luck in the Tech Support forum.

thanks for this! ill check it out.
I've flat lined then DC'd shortly after whilst in a pack of monsters more than a few times, didn't loose exp from it so i didn't die, rarely DC though, that problem with EU about a month back caused it, other than that it's been ISP related which has since been fixed.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
amazing how shitty the servers are this 1month was 42 in cruel prison just to farm gems warp 5 fucking times over the place try to log out @ 30% life relog and see myself in standard

1500 life in cruel act 1 come on fix your fucking game

btw 5 annoncement of topladder players during 3h playtime something is fishy
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 29, 2015, 12:23:18 PM
0 times in 3 years.
"
The phrasing "Did you died" is grammatically incorrect.

It uses incorrect tenses.

Another example might be "How I shot web?" or "Then who was phone?"

PS: Zero. I make sure nobody takes the phone off the hook while I'm playing PoE or else there is hell to pay lol

"
The phrasing "Did you died" is grammatically incorrect.

It uses incorrect tenses.

Another example might be "How I shot web?" or "Then who was phone?"

PS: Zero. I make sure nobody takes the phone off the hook while I'm playing PoE or else there is hell to pay lol

English isn't my first language,sry if my gramatical mistake hurts your feelings.
just happened to me again on my reroll, lvl 18 duelist. it looks like my internet is cutting off every hour or so at about 59 minutes 54 seconds (this was happening a couple weeks ago when i was streaming, but in standard, so wasnt a big deal-vods were each 59min 54 secs long, indicating internet loss...). for a couple days it didnt happen even once, and suddenly its doing it again...

anyone have any ideas? i cant play like this...in any case, our characters shouldnt be dying bc we lost our net...its not fair to us.
Last edited by awave on Mar 29, 2015, 4:23:41 PM
i am in the 1 month challenge league the desync in this race is beyond retarded cause now we have inmortal instand desync mobs also known as the phylactral link or however you write it
If the wrong kind of mobs have this bloodline you r boned
Never in my life have i seen gamedesign this flawed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info