Making PoE better

Well, its not another "omg the sky is falling post" i started it to leave my sugestions of how make poe better

Its not hard to see that PoE population is getting lower each day, and it is really bad for economy, and its no the end of league stuff, i've beeing playing since release, i've played on closed beta but just for testing and.......well, there are some spects i think poe can change to be more attractive and still has its hardcore title

- Tutorials : lots of player feel the game is so complicated and dont even start playing it
- Smoth difficulty progression
- More acessible crafting system : make eternal and exalts more commun stuff, and add new super rare currency to replace, like something as rare as an eternal, that has 10% chance of increasing 1 level on your gem, not corrupting it, not usable on corrupted gems, this is just an idea i had for an exemple
- Make less trash uniques drop on merciless, that many trash dropping is worse them less uniques drops, it feels really bad, people after dome time dont even get exited about an unique drop
- Stop nerfing stuff: balance is important, y, but its better to test itens before release for a couple more weeks, and release it balanced, having your toon nerfed feels like having your bag stolen, you worked so hard on it, and them, someone simply take it away
- Better map progression: 68 maps droping on a 76 map is unaceptable.......locking the drops for 1 level above and bellow would make progression feels much better
- Dont spread people that much, 4 leagues is too much on a game with so low population
- Fix map design: Nobody wants to waste time walking on maps, make them more straight, so u dont have to face dead ends all the time, its just boring and pointless
- Add difficult selection like Diablo monster power, so people who dont want an ubber difficult game will b able to do the content, and as you increase the difficult, the rewards will increase too, it may be something the monster power of Diablo 2.....it would work and its not that hard to do
- Something similar to poexyz in game, would be much better them trading channels

well, that are some sugestions to help making poe better, hope some dev read at least, you people feel free to leave your suggestions and opinions, peace, have fun you all
Last edited by andrehbg on Mar 30, 2015, 12:04:35 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I wonder how someone with two supporter titles, one from closed beta, could get this far and not know about the suggestions forum.

Many of your suggestions are asking for a new game. Go find one. Your reference to "trash uniques" indicates you're burnt out to me. Play the game with a different rule set and those "trash" uniques will be welcome.

I agree on the "smooth difficulty". Been saying that since 3.x came out. Hope act IV will help there.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I wonder how someone with two supporter titles, one from closed beta, could get this far and not know about the suggestions forum.

Many of your suggestions are asking for a new game. Go find one. Your reference to "trash uniques" indicates you're burnt out to me. Play the game with a different rule set and those "trash" uniques will be welcome.

I agree on the "smooth difficulty". Been saying that since 3.x came out. Hope act IV will help there.

Spoken like a true prodigy.

Tutorials are a no go, not even D3 has that, hell they dont even tell people about elective mode.

And now someone move this suggestion to its rightful place.
You act like the servers are barren. A race league just got sponsored but now PoE is ded. A4 is over yonder on that hill but servers ded. I know you have access to GGGs server metrics but for the rest of us it feels fine.

Just because you cant bj kripp's 20k viewers doesnt mean a game is ded.
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Spoken like a true prodigy.

Tutorials are a no go, not even D3 has that, hell they dont even tell people about elective mode.

And now someone move this suggestion to its rightful place.

u cant even compare diablo 3 to PoE when it comes to learning curve, Diablo 3 is almost no brainer, really
"
You act like the servers are barren. A race league just got sponsored but now PoE is ded. A4 is over yonder on that hill but servers ded. I know you have access to GGGs server metrics but for the rest of us it feels fine.

Just because you cant bj kripp's 20k viewers doesnt mean a game is ded.

it seens u dont even have read the text, i started by saying that "this isnt a sky is falling thread"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

the said trash uniques may be progressions uniques, but you dont need progression uniques when you are farming a 78 map, so in this perspective, it becomes pura trash
"
andrehbg wrote:

- Add difficult selection like Diablo monster power, so people who dont want an ubber difficult game will b able to do the content, and as you increase the difficult, the rewards will increase too, it may be something the monster power of Diablo 2.....it would work and its not that hard to do

This thing already exists - there are 3 difficulties (normal, cruel and merciless). As the difficulty increases, the rewards increase too (higher itemlevel allows you to get better mods). For people who don't want a difficult game they can always stay in normal/cruel.
"
almostdead wrote:
"
andrehbg wrote:

This thing already exists - there are 3 difficulties (normal, cruel and merciless). As the difficulty increases, the rewards increase too (higher itemlevel allows you to get better mods). For people who don't want a difficult game they can always stay in normal/cruel.

obviously u never played diablo 2, dont have a clue of what Monster Power system is.
Last edited by andrehbg on Mar 29, 2015, 7:08:00 PM
"
andrehbg wrote:
"
almostdead wrote:
"
andrehbg wrote:

obviously u never played diablo 2, dont have a clue of what Monster Power system is.

Are you talking about the /playersX mechanic? Because Monster Power was a Diablo III thing.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info