Voidspawn of Abaxoth and 1 month league question

Good afternoon exiles,

I have this thought that is buzzing in my head for a while. By killing "Voidspawn of Abaxoth" in lvl 68+ area, we have a chance for Abaxoth to appear, right? And he will be lvl 70 unique monster, right? Since unique mobs are map lvl +2.

So its pretty much enough just to farm lvl 68 maps and in time i'll reach level 80, kill Abaxoth, and get all the other achievements quite save and easily. Right?

Or theres a flaw in this plan?
I've never seen Abaxoth spawn from Voidspawn of Abaxoth mod. So, I am unsure if he even spawn.

What I have seen is a Lightning guy, an Ice Guy, a Fire guy, a Physical guy, and a Chaos guy.
i didnt venture above lvl71 maps, ull get a palace or a shrine from zana eventually, I killed dom in a palace and got the achieve, was the second one I got, and it was from a zana daily, I think it was a lvl71 area.
"
WiseGuard wrote:
Good afternoon exiles,

I have this thought that is buzzing in my head for a while. By killing "Voidspawn of Abaxoth" in lvl 68+ area, we have a chance for Abaxoth to appear, right? And he will be lvl 70 unique monster, right? Since unique mobs are map lvl +2.

So its pretty much enough just to farm lvl 68 maps and in time i'll reach level 80, kill Abaxoth, and get all the other achievements quite save and easily. Right?

Or theres a flaw in this plan?

Yes,Abaxoth can spawn from voidspawn,got him couple of times in bloodlines.
spawned him last night from voidspawn
I've personally spawned him in Tunnel, but he's probably still rippier than map piety or map dom.
Spawned him 2 or 3 times in BLs. 820 wanted nothing to do with him :P
"
BackwoodsS wrote:

Yeah... it seems way better to kill shrine piety or palace dominus. Like, you have plenty of time in 1 month to build up to 77 maps, but even if you don't want to do that, there are both zana dailies of your own and global 820 zana missions. Not to mention that some people in 820 are nice enough that they might just start inviting people to their regular shrine maps who need the challenge done.
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 30, 2015, 10:16:33 AM
"
"
BackwoodsS wrote:

Yeah... it seems way better to kill shrine piety or palace dominus. Like, you have plenty of time in 1 month to build up to 77 maps, but even if you don't want to do that, there are both zana dailies of your own and global 820 zana missions. Not to mention that some people in 820 are nice enough that they might just start inviting people to their regular shrine maps who need the challenge done.

What is this 820 channel? Anyone kind enough to elaborate a bit? I'm soloing most of the time with all chat disabled but I might make exception in this 1-month league.
820 is sharing masters channel
Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info