So Dominus + trying to play necro = impossible

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I don't count a SRS build as a summoner. The skill could have been released as a spell and nobody would question otherwise.

Yeah, i dont get it either why people call themselves summoners when spirits arent even targeted by mobs and its more like a spell than a minion. Its like the ST of spells, its a spell without being a spell.
It's impossible to play any build that you don't understand. Learning about your build is the important step that you've missed. Summoner's in PoE are not the same as summoners in D2. In D2, you could beef up your army until they really didn't need your support. Here, in PoE, you need to support your army with buffs and re-casting. It's a different play style.
I always enjoy when a forum question is answered: and then everyone rushes to say the same thing over and over again even though the OP moved on a long time ago. Let's see some more brilliance forumers!
"
I always enjoy when a forum question is answered: and then everyone rushes to say the same thing over and over again even though the OP moved on a long time ago. Let's see some more brilliance forumers!

Gotta love people who want their 5 minutes of fame by repeating what others have already said meanwhile the OP doesnt even play POE anymore and forgot all about the thread he made.
im dum
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
Last edited by Enzari on Mar 29, 2015, 9:07:14 AM
I hope your not referring on merciless dom... even with lv 17 zombies/spectres.... andvarius and 4L minon af best (iir and iiq)
The onky difficulties are Alall the whipping miscreation and the exploding corpse rst is onoy pieces of cake once you practiced the fight a bit ;)

Look for convocation
Decoy totem
Rejuv totem while practicing
Pull back your minions for touch of god and second form is super easy
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WikarinaTana on Mar 29, 2015, 10:06:03 AM
"

Gotta love people who want their 5 minutes of fame by repeating what others have already said meanwhile the OP doesnt even play POE anymore and forgot all about the thread he made.
Some skills/specs have pretty weird scaling in this game, a pain to level with. Summoner leveling is definitely viable though not the most optimal, if you know what you're doing.

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I don't count a SRS build as a summoner. The skill could have been released as a spell and nobody would question otherwise.

Agreed.

I find that summoners tend to do fine against bosses
I dont see any any key!
Coming from someone who used to do Merciless Dominus a few hours a day for a month with magic finding gear, Dominus is actually pretty easy with a summoner build. Cruel Dominus is actually harder while you are still leveling than Merciless Dominus when you get there, cause summoner gets a large damage spike at higher levels.

I used Zombies and Specters for my summoner and it was super strong.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info