Theory Flicker Two Hands. Help.

Hi guys, I 'm theorizing to guide of Flicker 2 handed mace, and I need feedback for the build.

I’ll try uptade everyday to make this a awsome guide :D

so lets begin....

Why Duelist?: He have all keystones what i think are necesary to make this cheap, strong, fun and have the dex necesary.

Note: English is not my native language so please excuse if I comment grammatical or drafting errors, try to be as brief and specific as possible.

Skills Offense

Flicker+Multi+MeelePhyDmg+MeleSplash+Bloodmagic(Bloodrage).....Slots G R R R R G
Frenzy+Multi+MeelePhyDmg+Blodmagic+Lifeleach(Leapslam)...........Slots G R R R R R

Aura
Hatred+Heraldash+Grace+reducemana.........................................Slots G G R R

Note: only remains mana to 1 leapslam

Counter Attacks
Vengeance+CurseOnHit+?+LifeOnHit/Lifeleach Slots R B R R

Note: i dont know if curse on hit works with warlord and vengance, and what is better if Lifeonhit our lifeleach.

Triggered Skill
CastWDT+Molten+Endure+IncreArea Slots R R R B
Maybe can use 2 CWDT better, one low-mid lvl and other high.

Skilltree
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAuR0V7JkrypC9gYTZvTZHfmVNvqeHaqmUkGypJ2EhdO2E7wUteu9gSyFVXhMnIIoiLPs26GSjGlUB5-StYMQZ6WCRTiq2QUMxG8gppacwns3SIZ_LwQRVtV8_7w4UIFBH5FGMz_ZIxFg5DgmWl3lXDdlhdqzPfq2NQT8hNLQvUebqGHdTnsU7O_cyfNk1krXyqW54DViv2L2mV03j_o_Apgd13D1aGoqvSshuqocpMft_4331xPZyqSfVMZ7ynAn21HwGDift

BloodRage notes:
i use 6.2% to liferegen to the Damage Caused By Bloodrage, maybe if I can use equip chaos resist i can modify my skilltree to get more life our a little of damage.
Last edited by capytansky on Mar 29, 2015, 10:18:15 AM
FLASK

Spoiler

Gear
Armor
Spoiler

Belt
Spoiler

Ring1
Spoiler

Ring2
Spoiler

Boots
Spoiler

Hat
Spoiler

Weapon
Spoiler
Last edited by capytansky on Mar 29, 2015, 5:59:46 AM
Status
DEX
Spoiler
Duelist 23 dex
Pasive tree 140 dex

dex sufficient to support the gems

INT
Spoiler
Duelist 14 int
Pasive Tree 20 int

STR
Spoiler
Duelist 23 STR
Pasive Tree 350 STR
Equip 74 STR

Last edited by capytansky on Mar 29, 2015, 5:56:57 AM
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAuR0V7MqQhNm9Nkd-ZU2-p4dqqZSQbKknYSF07YTvBS1672BLNuhkoxpVAefkrWDEGelgkU4qtkFDMRvIKaWnMJ7N0iGfy8EEVbVfP-8OFCBQR-RRjM_2SMRYOQ4Jlpd5Vw3ZYXasz36tjUE_ITS0L1Hm6hh3U57FOzv3MnzZNZK18qlueA1Yr9i9pldN4_6PWhqKr0rIbqqHKTH7f-N99cT2cqkxnmjyr2xM_zwtogDwHxRN_Eu8nxiRivDpRsBmBLM64fJF

- cut some Mace/ two hand dmg. Flicker is not so much about dmg when using 2H
- added around 60% life....you NEED life, your defense is not good IF you get hit. Can't possibly die when you do take a hit.
- lowered life regen a bit. If you feel like you need it, there is one node in the duelist life wheel and 3 in the templar area available.
- cut life leech. 1% from tree for 1 pt is not effective. craft it on your gloves if possible or get some more % on gear.

For better reading, think about editing your post and just link items instead of showing pictures. So far: All okay but the belt, IMHO.

Your gem setup for main attack is also wrong. One does not link blood rage to Flicker. Blood rage is a buff that you can cast. Mostly used with Increased Duration and Enhance if possible.

So Gem Setup for 6L Should be: Flicker - Melee Phys - Added Fire - Multistrike - Melee Splash - Blood Magic (I am not sure this is wise)

Also, re-think your aura setup. Hatred is good, but I doubt Grace and Herald of Ash are effective. I do play a 2H flicker myself (Crit version with CI, so whole different thing besides 2H) and I only use Hatred and Herald of Thunder for auto-cursing, and run Flicker from Mana.

“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
I don't know if it's necessary given all the damage you already have, but it would be cool if you got more stun nodes. That culling passive on stun seems really useful and you might kill bosses and rares faster. You could replace melee damage with stun since you already have so much damage and use endurance charge on melee stun for a 6L if you get one. This might not be the most viable approach, but it does seem fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info