Sum up the forum in One Image

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Brosnaned her burger?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
"
Brosnaned her burger?

...I've been having trouble with it too.

Pierced her bun?

Bond-sandwich?

edit: don't google it. Your brain will explode at how STUPID this is.

Spoiler
It has no meaning. Some twat used it once to derail a thread purely to get people speculating what it means. And that's how easy it is to make a meme with the braindeads of the net these days.

haha wow. NO FUN ALLOWED!!!
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
comm_il_vec wrote:

"Last night I Bond burger your sister."

It is what it is. I Bond burger, you Bond burger, we Bond burgered, they will Bond burger.
last night I seduced and then fed your sister
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
last night I seduced and then fed your sister

I'm getting images of unnecessary gadgets and hammy acting coupled with bad puns regarding aging meat and saggy buns.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info