why people do this

my computer isnt dat good so when poe is open and itry to open and internet side it laags so idont open sides (so i couldnt check the price on poe.trade) i got scammed over 15C for me it is much cause iam playing this game so much dat my main char is lvl 68 so my question is why people scam other people ? are they just bitchess every tiem someone gives me too much for whatever reason i gvie it back cause iam not an assh*le that does dat.
what you do not want that one does to you, that dont to someone else #GoggleTranslatorOP
That's the output of a translator? I'd hate to see the input.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
there are no fixed prices for items on poe, items are always worth the price someone is willing to pay for them.

sure you can lookup what price people offer on poe.trade but always remember, the stuff there isn't sold because it's probably too expensive.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
People are jerks, but they're also burnt out from endless grinding and just taking what opportunities come up...

And don't worry. It's just a game and you will definitely find WAY more than 15c worth of stuff if you hang in there and keep going. If it makes you feel any better I've personally been ripped off by many ex since I started playing. But often that's because the items I bought were rares with specific mods that I needed for my toons, so I kind of had to roll my eyes and go along with the crap the sellers were pulling. Also I'm a crappy trader because I hate trading.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Video games teaching life lessons here.
"
okaninator wrote:

what you do not want that one does to you, that dont to someone else

Seriously what the fuck?
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
GoggleTranslator, lol

Well, let's just say you didn't get scammed, no items have a set price and you paid what you paid. No scam happened here.

You have a point there; I've seen PoE trading as if it is a lot like bartering.

Also, Google Translate is just useless; It doesn't even take syntax or grammar into account. For the established reason, I don't use Google Translate.
"
GoggleTranslator, lol

Well, let's just say you didn't get scammed, no items have a set price and you paid what you paid. No scam happened here.

Don't lie to people. Taking advantage of someone else through lies = Scamming..[Removed by Support]
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Mar 29, 2015, 4:12:52 PM
"
TiltedAxis wrote:
Video games teaching life lessons here.

The lesson being that people suck.
Welcome to the real world Neo. Do you know how deep the rabbit hole is? Do you know where the borders of this world lie?
Last edited by RetardedPaladin on Mar 30, 2015, 4:06:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info