SPLIT DEBUFFS FROM BUFFS ICONS!!! ADD CB VISUALS!!!

PLEASE for the love of GGGOD, separate the buffs icons from the debuffs icons.. I mean.. Corrupt Blood next to buffs like Power and Endurance charges??!?! So hard to keep an eye out for! Not just this . .the corrupt blood visuals is so dark and red that it doesnt really stand out either.

Also... PLEASE add an aura visual for corrupt blood just like reflect. At the very least use the same red blood thingies that covers the player and add it on the actual rare mob itself.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They do have different colors. Green for buff and red for debuff.
I know.. but some of the colours of what's in the green frame (for example) are overpowering that the colour of the frames aren't that really easy to be seen. A reasonable example would be the Endurance charges.. my eyes just automatically register that icon as red/orange.

Wouldn't be too hard to move them elsewhere?
Yeah they gotta make it more visible maybe with different colors like blue and yellow as these are rarely used in skills buff icons or just bigger borders.
All they have to do is SPLIT THEM UP. Its no difficult. Stick buffs on the left and debuffs on the right of the screen - DONE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info