Inside Korea's Gaming Rehab Clinic: eSPORTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8qW4rJZ_wY

I don't quite know what to think of this, but it stirred something inside of me and i am not sure what it was..

Quite interesting series, even tho vice are kinda nubs in ways, they still reach out to things you might not normally see.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
watching the shoutcast "training" was too painful to get through.
Yes it can be disturbing, but it has lots of insights (the series, not that coach part).

I had a skip a few parts also, too embarressing.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 28, 2015, 9:19:44 AM
i'll check the rest out. vice has some good episodes.
I've really gotten addicted to vice today.. big time..

They have shitlots of good stuff.

I'm watching ones about greece now. They have Golden Dawn which are basically a nazi party, they are publicly harressing, scaring, beating and even killing all immigrants, non-greeks, homosexuals, journals and whatever else they dislike.

It's a lot of good vice shows, very very intesting, and luckily not all are by dumb reporters.
"Once they leave, we will have enough money to increase wages and eliminate unemployment. We are ready to open the ovens! We will turn them into soap but we may get a rash, so we will only use them to wash cars and pavements.

Do you agree Mr. Giorgos?"

"We will make lamps from their skin. Giorgos will sell their hair in the market."

For mods, do not remove please these are clearly not my views, i simply spread awareness, without awareness the world is blind and unable to react to what happens due to lack of knowledge thereof.

About Golden Dawn
Their immigrant slavery problem
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 28, 2015, 2:09:53 PM
red pill
blue pill
... hm

...your mom told ur, everything has it`s price ? pass me ur mom`s phone number^^
Capitalism has no problems, it is the problem Ò_ó

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info