Review of PoE

The game is really really good. Except!!!!!

When you die randomly for no reason.
When you die from known bugs and lag.
When skills stop working randomly and you die.
When you run out of storage space because you won't give the company money because you die from lag, bugs, failed skills or FOR NO REASON AT ALL!

I'm going to keep playing because it's free and has very diverse and entertaining character builds but I won't shop for anything unless and until the known lag is gone. I do like that the graphics are obviously not the focus but there is a ton of diversity in character build.

GGG you can literally forgo EVERYTHING ELSE YOU ARE DOING WITH THIS GAME and fix that lag and I may give you money. I'm just saying. That's probably your biggest issue and has caused a ton of people to leave. I refuse to play hardcore unless I'm planning on taking forever to level because lag.
Oh! 681 pages of bugs reported on your forum also cannot help. I'm sure some of those are not really bugs but some kind of user error and other are duplicates but D*#N YOU GOT A LOT OF BUGS, SUN!

My favorite builds might include pure reflect (slow and very item dependent), wand (the most powerful so far surprisingly), melee (even though after 20 levels I'm bored because the skills are Diablo skills essentially), and spell caster. I may attempt to make a pure support character.

I enjoy how the mobs of enemies can be random and sometimes overwhelming even when my character is above level with decent gear. Also the unique gear is pretty damned cool. Making player designed ones was a brilliant idea and keep up the good work there.

Keep up the mediocre enough job to keep me playing for free but not wanting to give you my money because the game lags and fails and I die every couple hours (only with certain squishy builds).

PoE = just above a mediocre rating. Fix the lag and address bugs and you'll earn my money.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
what lag?
First off, they'll never going to do anything in this regard as long people like you continue to play this game as it is.

Do you really expect from an economically oriented company that they change their roadmap just based on forum bla bla? Never going to happen!

As long as you play this game as it is you also like this game as it is and your complaints are just empty phrases in this regard :)
- Best Signature Ever -
"
almostdead wrote:
what lag?

You know, the "known lag", the unspeakable D-word...

OP, the "lag" won't be fixed, because if it could be fixed, it would be already done years ago. It's possible to adapt, but yeah, it sucks - you have to play with one finger on the /oos macro.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
First off, they'll never going to do anything in this regard as long people like you continue to play this game as it is.

Do you really expect from an economically oriented company that they change their roadmap just based on forum bla bla? Never going to happen!

As long as you play this game as it is you also like this game as it is and your complaints are just empty phrases in this regard :)

exactly, main reason why I am not going online ... for me the whole ,, we listen to our community`` is a complete lie unfortunately I did pay to support this game much more than I ever should because I believed things will change .... the pathetic excuse of ,,a patch`` one month after another that brings nerfing and nerfing and more nerfing and ,, we failed lets nerf this`` and ,, nah they do not need more content or maps or lag fixing can not you see they keep playing and paying`` well .... I was doing some effort in convincing gamers and friends to try this now I am doing it the other way around ... the cash support for this game I gave I could have played something where more content is actually happening and players are really protected from hacking and when lag is happening somebody is doing something about it
where the lack of creativity is not protected by fking RNG crap on every single complaint that was written in past YEARS.... years of different players suffering it took for them to give 6 linking not being a fking joke
Definition of insanity fits perfectly for this game as many others said ...
New league make level one character and do the same crap all over again ..... yeah sure sign me up it is so fun ....

bookmarked for future entertainment.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Why don't you just give that money to me instead and I'll set about removing all of the 'lag' from PoE for you.

A crashed server can't technically lag, right?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info