Don't Believe in Anything You See from GGG Plus the Official Announcements. April 1st Is Nigh

"
"
Samkiud wrote:

I think a lot of people would rage quit because they wouldn't get the joke.

That's literally the entire point of April Fool's is to make someone ragequit lel

The point is to make something so believable that someone doesnt think its a joke and therefore doesnt think its april 1st and therefore doesnt blow the thing before you can call "aprils fools!" on em.
"
"

The point is to make something so believable that someone doesnt think its a joke and therefore doesnt think its april 1st and therefore doesnt blow the thing before you can call "aprils fools!" on em.

Yeah and at some point in the process they ragequit and then get embarrassed and then you lol at them

And then they would rage quit even furter, lol.
"
The pay to win fireworks were funny but not really an april fool's in the traditional sense of 'hahaha, got you'. More of a wink.

That's GGG's humour right there. I don't think Chris is really that into hoaxes. Except fishing. Which might or might not be a thing. And albino feathers, which may have had a purpose but that might have changed so who the hell knows...

Given the necessity for this big patch to be taken seriously, I strongly doubt they'd jeopardize that with an april fool's.

Fuck fishing.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
/beast = man-(drop)bear-fish
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
"
"
Samkiud wrote:

I think a lot of people would rage quit because they wouldn't get the joke.

That's literally the entire point of April Fool's is to make someone ragequit lel

For a business, the point is also to do so in such a way that you don't get sued or get wire fraud charges filed against you. Fake mtx's would definitely be bad for this.
you don't get it yet?

act 4 is the april fools joke..

edit: ragequits incoming !
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
Last edited by GDSLICK on Mar 28, 2015, 10:44:15 PM
"
GDSLICK wrote:
you don't get it yet?

act 4 is the april fools joke..

edit: ragequits incoming !

Ha! That'd almost be worth it.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
TheWretch wrote:
im going to ask miss cleo

bahahaha i forgot about that rip-offin bitch. Sadly she wasnt the end of "phone psychics"
though.

lmao love the set shes on all those plants totally made me believe shes just chillin in the jungle......

inb4 someone claims she was legit
Last edited by rosshilge on Mar 29, 2015, 11:28:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info