the huge difference loot RNG can make, when it's actually on your side

Why waste the alts my gear is epi shit on 1m to they need to remove some of these fucking useless drops and improve the drop system so you get upgrades when you lvl... cause that's what is ment to happen!
Congrats on the find.

I know how great it feels to find upgrades which help out your character greatly as you progress through the geame.

Not sure why people need to hate on that.
I found this baby, T1 rolls strong. Great until level 27.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Mar 27, 2015, 10:26:30 PM
My RNG John.

Natural drop. You are very unlucky and a conformist

You can do this too ( alt spam )

And level to 90-100 with it

Last edited by chromafunk on Mar 27, 2015, 10:44:00 PM

this is the best item I actually found (didn't buy)

this one the second best
Last edited by Yerond on Mar 27, 2015, 10:57:17 PM
"
Why are you linking vendor items?

Is your RNG seriously THAT bad or do you only play like 16 minutes at a time or what?

If you can honestly tell me that you would consider that an above-average drop even for A3 Cruel, I'll finally understand all the tears you leak all over this place. Like seriously.

Looks pretty good to me. I might be able to match that drop by the time I get to level 70+.

"
I think some people in this thread haven't actually thrown a few alts at some whites/blues - this is the truth though.

And what if your luck fails you when you do alts? There are a lot of mods a wand or sceptre can roll. Also, if you are alting, you are not trying to get 4 sockets or links.

"
These exist for a reason. While you maybe don't been to go all hog wild and drop every last alt on something

You don't find regals easily. Not until level 70+ and that is usually from the recipe by mapping 73+ maps.
for SSF that scepter is pretty sweet at cruel, actually

I was doing 78 maps with this wand in torment ssf up until the end of league:

I couldve used a wand with a crit multi and forego crit chance and up my tooltip dps considerably, but reflect was already a pain in the ass.

Last edited by grepman on Mar 27, 2015, 11:04:59 PM
Why on earth would you let the computer decide for you what build you're going to make? I'd rather my builds be more influenced by the limitations of my own planning and insight. But to each his own.
How did I just find myself 4 pages into a John Keys post? It must be that same masochistic instinct that leaves so many hooked on reality TV and daytime talk shows.
People trashing OP, just because of RNG. BMBI and other elitists, you have good equips only because you got lucky. Nothing else, just lucky.

Lucky lucky lucky.

Spoiler

Lucky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info