the huge difference loot RNG can make, when it's actually on your side

Lol at bmbi1's flip out!
That's what self found gear looks like man.
I got to maps in bloodlines with this

And this was my upgrade that took me to level 86
(ignore the gems I was moving stuff around)

When I kill a man he stays dead.
You need to take a wand and use some alts on it... >.<
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I refuse to believe that this is not a troll thread

"
kamil1210 wrote:
And when it is not on your side you dont get 4 link at lvl 70

bought this:

What is stopping you from crafting a 4L yourself? Or do you only wear pieces that drop with the right amount of sockets, links and colours and vendor the rest, orbs included?

People complaining about terrible RNG should rethink their looting strategy imo, and maybe stop picking up those rare royal bows and grab a decent base helmet, wand and a dagger instead...
Last edited by irradikate on Mar 27, 2015, 7:02:25 PM
"
irradikate wrote:
I refuse to believe that this is not a troll thread

Heh....
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Why are you linking vendor items?

Is your RNG seriously THAT bad or do you only play like 16 minutes at a time or what?

If you can honestly tell me that you would consider that an above-average drop even for A3 Cruel, I'll finally understand all the tears you leak all over this place. Like seriously.

While I would say this belongs in Item Display Cabinet, I'm proud of JK for posting it - he needs some love from RNG to bring back his joie de vivre :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Ignore BMBI, JK.

Grats on the sceptre. I know how it feels.

Here's the thing: You are probably aware of the backstories to my characters in this showcase thread. They tell of the progression of self found characters on an, at the time, 'young' self found account.

The second character was a freeze pulser.

If you look at his items, you'll find these linked

These 2 items were the very same 'awesome luck drops' as your sceptre, (look familiar, huh?) one would replace the other which was used until I finally got a 5 linked staff at maybe level 80+?

Grats again, John.

Spoiler
But wtf were you thinking of with knockback and freeze pulse?
Casually casual.

"
You have those items equipped?

At level 70? WTF?

Laughs at SF guy 3 days into new league. Links swag from perm STD to prove some point.

loooool :P

------

I was pretty happy when I got this wand, which I'm still using at lvl 77

That mana regen really helped in running higher AA.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Some of the responses in this thread are why people don't play PoE and say we all suck. Just so you know. I am looking at you BMBI.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Congrats on the upgrade! It is a lot of fun when something drops that gives your character a nice boost, especially when you have been using a mediocre blue item from much earlier in the game.

My first open beta character, a ranger, had just beaten the Vaal Oversoul, was still hardcore (furthest I had taken an HC character at that point). I dreaded facing the monster Perpetus, because he almost always wins that initial encounter. I decided that if the character was going to have any honour, she had to face him and not run away. He dropped a very nice upgrade for her, as she had been using a blue serrated longbow up until then.

It was very exciting to find that, at just the right time. Looking at the item again, I see the lowly bear trap gem that finished Perpetus off when he was so close to killing my character. His own medicine proved his undoing :-)
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Mar 27, 2015, 9:44:11 PM
I'm wearing this at Lv51 in the 1 month torment/bloodlines SC
Spoiler
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info