Something CRAZY i found doing my SelfFound thing.

So.. i decided for about 1 month ago to start doing selffound, went with a MF Summoner, got some ES gear, really wanted to start a CI arc build...

And then THIS dropped:

My eyes, they were SO BIG when this happened.

Anything similar happened to any of you guys? or anyone else here doing Self-Found currently?

Anyone got any price-range of how much it would have sold for ? just for a rarity check, how rare that acctually would be to find?
you troll , sir
This is a great shield, definitely some exalteds. Problem is the crappy base, that's another 12% allres gone... :(

Congrats, though. :)
Nice find indeed.

I don't play entirely self-found in standard but have not traded in a long time.

This is probably my best find which i use an an entirely self-found TS/puncture scion.

Playing 100% self-found in 1-month league so hopefully I can have something decent to add from that one day.
Not as good as yours but helped my mf character out a lot.
imagine the things you could buy if u sold it!

all of them, probably

all of the things!

xD

"
ZcraCH wrote:
So.. i decided for about 1 month ago to start doing selffound, went with a MF Summoner, got some ES gear, really wanted to start a CI arc build...

And then THIS dropped:

My eyes, they were SO BIG when this happened.

Anything similar happened to any of you guys? or anyone else here doing Self-Found currently?

Anyone got any price-range of how much it would have sold for ? just for a rarity check, how rare that acctually would be to find?

This would sell on Standard for around 100 Exalt, maybe even a lot more.
you found this? wow. GG man.
Victory Badge indeed. you just won the game :)
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

all are Selffound and i only use last One for my CI IR Claw Char..
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
I am not self-found. But I have had a shavs, soultaker, binos, and most recently a crown of eyes drop for me. I've also had a few multi ex rares drop from dominus.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info