The best MF build any class for boss farm

Just started and i have like 5ex budget and i need the most effective MF build for solo farm. I know that 5ex is not much but its more about build/class than items. I want to make some currency to build better gear. I love boss farm but gives me f@ck all and i want to make char specialy for boss solo farm. Thx.
You just started and have a 5 exalt budget?.. Seems a bit fishy.
Started like 3 weeks ago. I have char 83 lvl and if i sell all my stuff like fusings chroms i should get around 5ex. Dont be picky if you dont know the answer simply just dont answer.
"
teofil2000 wrote:
Started like 3 weeks ago. I have char 83 lvl and if i sell all my stuff like fusings chroms i should get around 5ex. Dont be picky if you dont know the answer simply just dont answer.

Then one day....... "Crap, Shouldn't have sold the fusings", because you want to 6L something
What is the point of 6l something when most of builds utilize 5l? 6l is for rich ppl which one day i may become but first i need to farm :) so?? Any builds or we continue off topic bullshit?
ur in standard, get a templar, a tabula rase, high rarity + quantity gear and make a flameblast char you should be able to get far with that
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info