Did you know.....

you can play hardcore characters on the permanent standard league? All you have to do is delete your character when you die.

GGG should merge permanent hardcore and standard Leagues.
<3 Free Tibet <3
That's only true if you're self-found. If you're not self-found, then trade becomes infected with the permanent standard economy.
So as to make this thread not utterly worthless, here's something not everyone might know: If you put the suffix "...of heat" on a utility flask you can drink it right before you open a strongbox that freezes you and not get frozen.
Last edited by Jojas on Mar 27, 2015, 2:41:32 PM
"
Jojas wrote:
So as to make this thread not utterly worthless, here's something not everyone might know: If you put the suffix "...of heat" on a utility flask you can drink it right before you open a strongbox that freezes you and not get frozen.

god bless you
"
BIGLITRO wrote:
"
Jojas wrote:

god bless you

:-)
Did you know the human head weighs 8 pounds?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
That it is generally accepted to cook rice in a 1:2 ratio of rice:water.
"
mark1030 wrote:

You had me at "Did you know"
I need a signature to look legit
"
mark1030 wrote:

3.6 kg in GGG speak.
We tested it extensively
Did you know that dogs and bees can smell fear? I think this was in a shitty movie once?
Last edited by sandwichman7896 on Mar 27, 2015, 11:04:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info