Random Graphical Glitches/Texture Errors

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=413972373

So never made a thread before but I would like some assistance. Lately I've been getting random (and really annoying) texture glitches that will not go away untill I exit and Re-open the game. If you can see that screenshot (like I said no clue what do) thats actually a tribal chest that went insane. Not only that, but there have been other errors including colors shifting into what i can only describe as negative or something, making it impossible to read, or item pictures just being replaces with random, shredded colors.

Is this a problem on my end because of my hardware? Or is it poe? I havn't played any other real games since this started so im not sure how they hold up, but just browsing the internet and other desktop stuff is fine.
Last edited by BigBurlyDoughnuts on Mar 27, 2015, 1:18:56 PM
you screen shot is not showing.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=413972373

That should work I forgot I made it friends only when I took it.
Can you post a DxDiag or at least your system specs?

That looks trippy as hell, btw.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
What do you want me to copy pasta out of the DxDiag? Everything? Cause there's a LOT of info in there. I don't want to explode the thread.
That is why God, in His infinite wisdom, created Spoiler Tags :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I have been having the same problems as well. Has been happening more and more. Tried some other fixes, but nothing has worked yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info