Move button

I thought it would be a good idea to have a move button that you can allocate to a key - kind of like the opposite of holding shift. You hold the button and the character moves in the direction of the mouse.

Blizzard implemented it for Diablo 3 and I found it such a useful alternative method of moving the character. That way, instead of having one of the mouse clicks as moving (which the game sometimes mistakes as picking up an item), I can allocate another skill.

Does anyone else think that this would be useful?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You can disable item pick up on click in the UI.
"
You can disable item pick up on click in the UI.

<Removed by support>

While I get how you can see that item pickup is tangentally related to character moving, that's not at all what this post is about. He's talking about freeing up 1/8th of our skillbar, which as a summoner I heartily agree with the notion of.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Mar 27, 2015, 10:12:33 AM
Yes that's correct - apologies if I did not make my suggestion clear enough. Implementing a move button would have a knock-on effect of freeing up yhe task bar for another skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info