Game is unplayble.

I guess you cant play hardcore in this game without a perfect internet connection and a perfect computer. Second death in a week that was not my fault whatsoever.

The lockboxes are a terrible game design, rarely i get massive lag spikes when i open one. But when it happens boom dead.

You didnt even have the decency to restore the players who died in the server side lag
during the patching. Whether your fault or not, it was not our fault.

Good day sir.

I have no problem dying, but i cant take 2 deaths in a few days that were not my fault.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This is feedback...post it in the appropriate part of the forum.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Mar 27, 2015, 4:44:33 AM
I kind of feel like GGG left too much emphasis on the ambush mechanic when they integrated strong boxes into the game. That worked for Ambush League where it was as much about the mechanic as it was about game pacing within the league; however, upon integration to the core game I feel the ambush part should have been left behind in favor of introducing strongboxes as a replacement to large chests.

1. Screw pacing; leave the character idle for several seconds while they're "unlocking" the box (i.e., preloading the assets contained within).
2. Stagger mob deployment; it can still be rapid, less than a second, but not all at once.

To point 1., if I'm on a shitty computer/have shitty Internet, I don't much care if it takes me 30s to "unlock" a box while it takes others but a mere second or two. I'd be much happier being able to open them at all, even at a slower pace, than having to skip some.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
lockboxes are one of the best additions to the game. they've added a whole new gameplay element for certain players (gamblers), rolling the "perfect" box in the hopes of getting cool loot, and average players as well, just click the box and see what happens.

please take your QQ and weak arguments elsewhere. if you are gonna complain about dieing in a HC league, then fact is that type of league just is not suited for your playstyle and mentality.

"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
I feel you bro, I have a 12 core, 16 GB ram, GTX 760 and the game gets fucked when there are too many projectiles on party. I just accepted the game engine is crap and they probably won't fix it. there is also a huge problem with some skills when casted too many times in a row, I can analyze that on my computer that runs ultrasmooth always.

When there is something glitching the game I can recognize it. Damn this game makes you even know and learn what and when it is going to freeze !

Oh and by the way, I have a Vertex OcZ SSD where my system and PoE are running.

Now tell me my system is a toaster!- Freshly installed system and BIOS recently updated.

LOL
Last edited by chromafunk on Mar 27, 2015, 11:42:38 PM
That does not mean the guy is right ... I also play it some now. Still disappointed by the glitches and graphical lag no matter what system you have.
Online games DO NOT restore dead HC characters. None do. None that I can think of anyways. So, yeah. Reroll. Or go play SC.

And chroma, why do you own a xeon? Just curious.
Because I use my computer for other things than gaming ... video, compiling, sound. The power of multiprocessing comes handy on these.
warped 5 times over the place type oos nothing happened logged out at 30% only to find myself in standard (iam on surfstick now so that might be the cause)

iam fine with dying no argue here i hate to die to things out of my control
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 30, 2015, 4:24:20 AM
"
Cowamemnon wrote:
Second death in a week that was not my fault whatsoever.

Suuuuure.
"
The lockboxes are a terrible game design, rarely i get massive lag spikes when i open one. But when it happens boom dead.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. Maybe you got frozen by it?

"
You didnt even have the decency to restore the players who died in the server side lag
during the patching. Whether your fault or not, it was not our fault.

Lmao, sure.

"
I have no problem dying, but i cant take 2 deaths in a few days that were not my fault.

In 5 paragraphs you have made, you used "it is not my fault" 3 times. HMMMMMMMMMM...
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info