poe.com/beast

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Has the image changed? Seems like it's got more detail now.

uhuh. looks feline now instead of draconic.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Looks like two panels with those glowing blue spots on them. I'm gonna guess its Malachai's rapture device assuming it ties together with the new maps in Chris' signature.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

It is getting revealed, until April 1st comes and it will be cleared is not what we expect.

"
teBan wrote:
Looks like two panels with those glowing blue spots on them. I'm gonna guess its Malachai's rapture device assuming it ties together with the new maps in Chris' signature.

Yep. I was thinking the same thing. It looks like two pillars. Not a beast anymore.
Last edited by Samkiud on Mar 28, 2015, 3:42:52 PM
"
enveratise wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Well duh, beast doesnt mean dragon. Why did people even get that from 2 blue eyes? I consider a werewolf a beast or some such creature.
It's a Wraeclast Easter Bunny, as I foresaw on page 2 :p
these "so called" eyes, they look like they are detached
like some sort of antenna-eyes

Spoiler

my theory : the server change the referenced picture based on the number of views, to unveil the content more views are needed, the picture is supposed to be a big act 4 teaser

someone to wrote a script to loop-reload the picture? ^^
Last edited by EnafAequi on Mar 28, 2015, 7:05:58 PM
"
"
enveratise wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Well duh, beast doesnt mean dragon. Why did people even get that from 2 blue eyes? I consider a werewolf a beast or some such creature.

Because there were talks of dragon in Act 4 before this image came out. Some are hoping this is the confirmation
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

easy, it's the new sheep pet. evil, isn't it?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
GooberM wrote:
"
"
enveratise wrote:

Because there were talks of dragon in Act 4 before this image came out. Some are hoping this is the confirmation

"talks" arent confirmations nor a reliable source for anything. But i guess whatever people tell themselves and others they will believe. I never thought it would be dragons, if anything i think its a new boss and it will be as the title of the page says a "beast". Dragons are dragons, theyre not beasts.
It is the Batman.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info