Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Exactly why does hardcore exist?

"
"
Hunwulf wrote:

Just don't respond. As usual, he has no idea from what he's speaking.

Neither do you but we still allow you to voice your useless opinion. Nice thread derail you trolls did there btw.

And yeah, pressing alt f4, then logging back in and fighting easy mobs until a hard one shows up to alt f4 again does get players lvld up.

I trust his opinion more than yours, he plays hardcore and you don't after all :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
"
Hunwulf wrote:

Neither do you but we still allow you to voice your useless opinion. Nice thread derail you trolls did there btw.

And yeah, pressing alt f4, then logging back in and fighting easy mobs until a hard one shows up to alt f4 again does get players lvld up.

I trust his opinion more than yours, he plays hardcore and you don't after all :3

How do you know i dont play HC? Strong projection there btw as i do play it, i just dont alt f4 nor do i blame desync.
man dirk has been getting on the wrong side of the bed for days now. eat some of your cookies already. why do you care how other people play and what makes you think your play style is superior to other's?

No cookie for you!

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
How do you know i dont play HC? Strong projection there btw as i do play it, i just dont alt f4 nor do i blame desync.

You don't blame desync? Even when you die to desync?
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
rockmassif wrote:
"

You don't blame desync? Even when you die to desync?

Nope, why should i? Never died in HC to desync so far.
"
andkamen wrote:
man dirk has been getting on the wrong side of the bed for days now. eat some of your cookies already. why do you care how other people play and what makes you think your play style is superior to other's?

No cookie for you!

Did i say im superior? Or my play style? And nice side tracking the real elitists here, HC players are all over [Removed by Support] players with their "superior" league and skills, but all they got is an ego bigger than their penis.
"
Owlert wrote:
There's a massive difference between the way HC players and SC players play. Whenever I party on bosses, the SC players I'm with seem fine dying multiple times and eventually taking down some of the act bosses with just brute force. It's not enjoyable to play with people who are constantly dying and just running back, and I do like to party when I play, especially when I'm going through Act 3. Most of the SC players vastly overestimate how much alt+f4 is used in the HC leagues. Even though disconnection is instant, people just play a lot slower, their builds aren't complete glass cannons, and the gear is worse thanks to the item sinks. I find the game much more enjoyable when the people I'm partying with aren't dying and coming back over and over (never happens in HC even though it's possible. The people who have to alt+f4 that much just don't play that league since it's not a perfect remedy).

So yeah, I play HC leagues almost exclusively, and I alt+F4, but the death penalty affects a lot more things which, in my opinion, make the game more fun.

My problem with HC is primarily that you chichen out and only play trivial easy map mods in order to ensure survival. I preffer SC since I can actually challenge myself. For me dying at lv94 is still more than enougth as punishment since I am casual. A death probably sets me back equally as much as a nolifer dying in hardcore.
"

Did i say im superior? Or my play style? And nice side tracking the real elitists here, HC players are all over [Removed by Support] players with their "superior" league and skills, but all they got is an ego bigger than their penis.

please calm down man.
there is no such thing as "HC players". only "players". who can play whatever league they want.
the real problem are the trolls and people who like to patronize others for whatever reason. want to "feel superior" by putting others down.
such dirtbags will always be dirtbags no matter if they play SC, HC, single-core or multi-core.
and you've spent your last couple of posts feeding them, while at times joining them.
don't.

EDIT: see example below.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Mar 28, 2015, 8:05:30 PM
Noobs from [Removed by Support] are bitching too much about HC these days.Play your character with 1000 deaths until maps in noobcore and be quiet please.

EDIT:Author of post above is one of the reasons while HC vs SC shit is on last days.I wrote my comment in same fashion of SC players about HC these days and because i'm tired of listening ''alt f4 pussies'' phrase last days.
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Mar 28, 2015, 8:05:47 PM
"
"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

breh, you dont level up or get loot by pressing altF4

Neither do I? At least, you admit to have no clue what you're talking about, that brings us probably a step further, congratz ^^

I just only ask myself, why people, who apparently never played a higher char, managing higher endgame-content and never played HC out of events have to share their ignorance.

Just play a higher level HC Char, learn endgame-mechanics and you see, that Alt+F4 saves nothing what isnt saved by a good flask utilization.

Alt+F4 is for technical issues, lag, desync and FPS Breaks if you playing on Toasters (like me). And macros and auto-aim are for sissies ;)
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Mar 28, 2015, 7:53:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info