How's the one month going for everyone!?

I am nearly 4/4 on 1msc, haven't had any troubles so far as I have had a guild and a few RLs help me along the way., Worst part is I really want to attempt the 1mhc league after but I play casually and won't have the time to sit down and grind out to lvl 80 & 4/4 in 1mhc with the amount of time remaining! :(

Yeah, I have a pretty bad back injury so I try to play a bit here and there but pretty upset I won't have the time to attempt HC!

Hope everyone is enjoying the 1 month leagues so far!
"
Vegnarus wrote:
"
Lezaerd wrote:
Got 4/4 in 1MHC which was my goal, was fun. Finally got 3/4 in 1MSC but it's a drag. Don't think I'll go to lvl 80 because there's no exitement playing in softcore for me.

Oh don't stop there you're almost done! Just keep playing on and off; you still have time to finish it.

On a different but similar note, I finished 4/4 HC and 2 days ago, 4/4 SC. It was a drag getting to 80 but hey, at least I didn't run the risk of losing my entire progress due to dying like in HC.

Watched Hegemony streaming today and was lucky to join a Untainted Paradise map he shared with his viewers. Got great xp from that so gonna do the last push now!

GJ finishing yours ;)
its ending thats how its going
I dont see any any key!
lol took me a like 3 and a half hours to get from 78 to 80, playing extremely cautious and now that i am 80 i'm just going fubar on the content, made 81 in like 35 minutes.

Feels great after you completed the challenges lol.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : also instantly fired up a jungle valley and killed the boss after i hit 80 :3, was not sure if i was gonna make that fight but all went smooth. Now i know.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Apr 15, 2015, 6:11:08 PM
SC 4/4 HC 4/4. Yus. :D
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Boem wrote:
lol took me a like 3 and a half hours to get from 78 to 80, playing extremely cautious and now that i am 80 i'm just going fubar on the content, made 81 in like 35 minutes.

Feels great after you completed the challenges lol.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : also instantly fired up a jungle valley and killed the boss after i hit 80 :3, was not sure if i was gonna make that fight but all went smooth. Now i know.

You and your Jungle Valley MAP. Is this your end game challenge these days Boem?

Well done and I'm glad you've made it. I take it this was on HC.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Whelp, I'm sick of hardcore by this point. I've lost 4 characters now, finally got my first one into merciless and he just died to an obelisk pack. I'm so damned sick of leveling characters in this shitty mode. I can't get level 80 with only a week left, or finish the 14/18 master accomplishments, or the 38/40 impossible to complete before merciless achievements. I'm so tired of this bullshit I don't even feel like getting 1 more level for the level challenge in softcore or buying a 77 map to get 4/4.

Shitty

Overly short

Some of us have full time jobs ffs
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Yesterday I played my templar. Was lvl 79.4 and rolling through content.
4.8k hp and 76/75/78 res.

Then I met Magnus and got one shot the millisecond before my trap killed him. We both pretty much died together, screaming out of our lungs, burning in flames.

Im done. Its only a MTX - see you in Act4 8)
"
Avereth12 wrote:
Whelp, I'm sick of hardcore by this point. I've lost 4 characters now, finally got my first one into merciless and he just died to an obelisk pack. I'm so damned sick of leveling characters in this shitty mode. I can't get level 80 with only a week left, or finish the 14/18 master accomplishments, or the 38/40 impossible to complete before merciless achievements. I'm so tired of this bullshit I don't even feel like getting 1 more level for the level challenge in softcore or buying a 77 map to get 4/4.

Shitty

Overly short

Some of us have full time jobs ffs

I LOL'd, really did.

Don't blame your stupid dying on available game time. 1 month was/is more then enough. I work over 40 hours per week, went to birthdays and to a Comic Con all during this race and got my 4/4 HC 2 days ago (with 3 deaths). Lost my last char on Easter monday, got to 80 in 8 days solo and got the last 6 levels while playing in sessions of 2 maps and then watched some netflix and my clear speed was crap.

Complaining about having a full time job / time available time is pathetic for this race. Also I hope you meant buying a boss kill instead of buying a map. Just freaking buy the kill! I did that on level 60 just to secure it.

Quit moaning and focus, you can do it with 8 days left.

Eh, fuckin shit. Only got to play the first 3 days, then exam period started. And I'm only going to be able to play the last 6 or 7. I'll manage to finish the SC challenges, but forget about the HC ones.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info