How's the one month going for everyone!?

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Slow... but I did make it into merciless. Stuck on Brutus though.

wow you must to have been playing much lol

for me its off my radar, stopped playing when I got my red ranger suit and heard about the beta
I dont see any any key!
I want it to be over. I intended to skip it and now I wish I had. 4 more levels and I can stop.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Got 4/4 in 1MHC which was my goal, was fun. Finally got 3/4 in 1MSC but it's a drag. Don't think I'll go to lvl 80 becuase there's no exitement playing in softcore for me.
how's it going for me? It's not. ;-9
died at 29, 79, 79, 39 in 1mhc which ended my league at 3/4. and then picked up easy 4/4 1msc with spin2win char, it was pretty fun.
"
Lezaerd wrote:
Got 4/4 in 1MHC which was my goal, was fun. Finally got 3/4 in 1MSC but it's a drag. Don't think I'll go to lvl 80 because there's no exitement playing in softcore for me.

Oh don't stop there you're almost done! Just keep playing on and off; you still have time to finish it.

On a different but similar note, I finished 4/4 HC and 2 days ago, 4/4 SC. It was a drag getting to 80 but hey, at least I didn't run the risk of losing my entire progress due to dying like in HC.

"
myndzha wrote:
died at 29, 79, 79, 39 in 1mhc which ended my league at 3/4. and then picked up easy 4/4 1msc with spin2win char, it was pretty fun.

Oh my God... Two deaths at 79? That...must really sting.
Last edited by Vegnarus on Apr 15, 2015, 9:12:22 AM
3/4 Done in 1MHC. Currently lvl 69.

I'm really debating how i should handle things from here. Friend is pushing to do maps but considering how many close calls we had, seems risky.

How you guys tackle the 70-80 grind in HC?

Really doubt i'll have the time to bother with the SC challenges but i can live with it.
"
GrieverZ wrote:

Since I didn't bother doing any trading, my gear was garbage, so I just did safe 69 maps like catacomb, shore, promenade. There were some 70 maps as they were available, such as graveyard but skipping the boss, underground sea, strand is a really good map to do if you can find it. Some maps are actually safer than most of act 3 depending on your build. Avoid devourer maps until you're confident in your cwdt+ec+ic setup, if you don't have that setup then don't do devos at all.
"
GrieverZ wrote:
3/4 Done in 1MHC. Currently lvl 69.

I'm really debating how i should handle things from here. Friend is pushing to do maps but considering how many close calls we had, seems risky.

Really doubt i'll have the time to bother with the SC challenges but i can live with it.

Blue maps with pack size or more magic mobs, without any particularly dangerous mods.

Also, doing maps that are easy enough to clear based on their layout and whose bosses won't easily send you on a one-way tRIP to Standard.

Levels 67-70 are good enough for getting to 80.

And don't take unnecessary risks with certain Strongboxes, especially in tight areas.
Last edited by Vegnarus on Apr 15, 2015, 9:46:40 AM
After two deaths in Cruel Docks I finally managed to get 4/4. I almosted instaripped to freaking Frozen Sky right before reaching 80 despite having 5k health. Don't stand in shocking ground kids (also not sure why Frozen Sky tickles me all the time and then all of the sudden I almost rip?).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info