Poi poi poi

Still no trailers or spoilers for the next expansion, when will the news start? poi?
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
"
saintshield07 wrote:
Still no trailers or spoilers for the next expansion, when will the news start? poi?

They will release it whenever they like to ok... now go buy some MTX.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Considering the end of the 1 month race league is April 24th then act 4 will be released after it ends so let's see...duh... April 25th through the 30th. I'm sure GGG would like more time (don't we all) but are committed to an April release. We will become Act 4 beta test players when it's pushed out. At least it's still F-T-P.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
I'm sure GGG <...> are committed to an April release.
iirc they said they'll start a4 teasing in april but didn't say anything about actual release date
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
If people are taking bets, I'll plop down $20 on June.
I'm betting on late may, with 1 month of teasing ;-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Someone's been watching too much KanColle.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
"
Islidox wrote:

That.

Huh?
"
calistho wrote:
"
Islidox wrote:

That.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6xJyfrCQAEaaNT.jpg:large

Indeed or play in my case nanodesu!
Closed Beta Member.
no poi
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info