\(*T▽T*)/ T-SHIRT HYPEEEE \(*T▽T*)/

"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
Congrats ? I guess not. The people who are in the top 50 in the 8/8 challenge race are the ones who are playing the game 16hours+ daily. From my point of view, there is absolutely nothing to be jealous about.

Spoiler
Good for you. Finally you can eat and sleep and take a shower.

Those tears sure taste like jelly.

Congrats on the shirt man!
"
MegaTen_IV wrote:
Congrats ? I guess not. The people who are in the top 50 in the 8/8 challenge race are the ones who are playing the game 16hours+ daily. From my point of view, there is absolutely nothing to be jealous about.

Awe, jellyfish is jelly, how adorable.
"
Chris wrote:
Congrats on the shirt - they won't let me have one :(

Chris player account was banned for using human bots (Bex and all other members from GGG),
so no t-shirt for him :-))
Congrats on the shirt i dont get pm like you so i guess i dont get any :(
but still they shuld announce full list of people who complete all 8
"
Chris wrote:
Congrats on the shirt - they won't let me have one :(

Join the dark side, use hax and get that 8 next to your name, you know you want to! Like you want those cookies on Bex' desk. ;)
More GGG people should get those shirts, let them play their game instead of all the hard word.
Seriously, who needs all this new content? People are already happy to get a chat command or ingame clock. See?

:)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Wraeklops wrote:
More GGG people should get those shirts, let them play their game instead of all the hard word.
Seriously, who needs all this new content? People are already happy to get a chat command or ingame clock. See?

:)

Remove trading and monster slaying, that ingame clock made those obsolete. :P

I thought we were not allowed to post PM from the GGG staff. I had a post that was deleted because of it.
"
Samkiud wrote:
I thought we were not allowed to post PM from the GGG staff. I had a post that was deleted because of it.

some days yes, some days no, depends who's working that shift really
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I'll shoot for 8/8 once GGG offers PoE undies as a prize. Until then. I'll let you have the stage, sir.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info