Came back for the one month, here is my feedback

"
Cergic wrote:
Yeah, uh, as much as i am not a fan of defending the unforgiving drops, i've noticed that 2 days gameplay isn't enough gameplay to aquire solid drops.

If it's any comfort, certain builds can kill Atziri with a lifesprig.

Im not really even asking for GG drops, I would honestly like some sort of gear progression. Having the same gear that I got in the beginning of cruel and still having it at merciless is pretty bad.

first unique this race, thanks merv!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
You came back for the one month.... So you've been here for two days. You do not have an opinion yet, bye.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
"
Because this is a new issue that hasn't been mentioned before, I suggest we move it to Feedback forum so that the devs are properly aware.

EDIT: Just to add my support to the OP, I have been playing the 1 Month SC for a few hours (level 28 now) and I haven't had a single GG item drop.

This shit really needs to be sorted please.

Same here drops are extremely bad. Have even found any good jewelry yet and no uniques at level 41.
Not that I expect them to fall out the sky but really?

Even though I'm really enjoy the combined leagues I thought the drops would be better because of this, but IMHO they are worse than ever.

<Deleted>

EDIT: My powers of sarcasm are terrible, and this joke sucked. Ignore this post.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Mar 26, 2015, 3:45:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info