chicken wings

Have you seen the price they are demanding for chicken wings today? They want more for wings than breasts!

I blame TV.

And kids.

And bars.

And Fire_Kid.

And Boem.

And someone else.
I'm fine with this. I love breasts.

So don't blame me mkay? :>
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
A cow wanting to eat more chicken? I get it. But the point of eating wings is to naw on the bones. And hot wings are the best for that.

Breast is fine. Very versatile. But wings? Nom nom nom
Hm i havent had hot wings in a while :3

Time to order!
Ugh effort
"
Moonyu wrote:
A cow wanting to eat more chicken? I get it. But the point of eating wings is to naw on the bones. And hot wings are the best for that.

Breast is fine. Very versatile. But wings? Nom nom nom

Who talked about the Chickens? I only said i love breasts :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I find it ridiculous how much wings cost, considering a good third of the weight of wings are bones...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
Garr0t wrote:
I find it ridiculous how much wings cost, considering a good third of the weight of wings are bones...

Very much my point! Use to be you could buy three times the weight in wings as you could in breasts. Now wings cost more because they are special.

Like black rum. The super expensive rare stuff? I use to work with a guy that was stationed in Puerto Rico and they were so broke they could only afford to buy the waste rum. You know the shit you pay top dollar for now.
"
Moonyu wrote:
And someone else.
Hi.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Fine. I blame Scrotie McB too. But as I am cooking bacon at the moment, I feel pretty good.
Plz. Drumsticks are the best chicken part. I hate when I buy KFC and I don't get any drumsticks :(
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Mar 26, 2015, 10:28:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info