Anyone remember / heard of Sui Generesis?

The beta called Exanima is out for backers, which I am one of (yay).

Im downloading it now, though Im not sure how much Im allowed to say about it, or make any youtube videos.

http://www.baremettle.com/home/

What the website says about the game:

"
An original open world RPG for the PC featuring dynamic story and physics based gameplay.

Believable Fiction.

Carefully crafted and researched so it feels authentic down to the smallest detail, the world of Sui Generis will draw you in and captivate you with its depth and complexity.

Reactive Characters.

All characters and creatures are driven by their own goals and unique perception of the world. All have complex behaviours and react to every circumstance.

Deep Character Customisation.

Don't just choose a class but create your own unique build and develop your own play style. The paths to success are almost limitless.

Non Linear Story.

Write your own story. Create your own character and then interact with the world and events as you see fit. Who knows what might happen? It's not written, it's up to you.

Physics Driven Combat.

Whether swinging your weapon, shooting an arrow or manipulating the world with your mind, you can expect spectacular and always unique results.

Interactive Environment.

Nothing is bolted down or fake, the environment is fully interactive and can play an important tactical role, as well as just provide lots of fun.

And much more info in the about section.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Mar 25, 2015, 3:38:38 AM
And Im still totally lost in the very first room.

Theres a door. And there must be a key to open it somewhere, as a tooltip says that all doors except big iron ones can be unlocked. But I cannot find the key!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Looks really promising, I'll have to keep an eye out for its release!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Its a physics game, you collide and trip over every obstacle, AND I STILL CANT GET THE FIRST DOOR OPEN OMG.

- PoE TOS.
I checked in the videos and they just click on and drag the door open, but its not working for me. Buggy beta must be buggy QQ.

- PoE TOS.
Beware of the first door boss.

It's a total gear check.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Stupid fucking door WHY U NO OPEN???

I gave up trying to open it though, will have to wait for updates / patches and stuff.

All I could do was run around the first room and trip over everything.

- PoE TOS.
Try turning the door knob clockwise. It works for me when the doors are shut at home.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Use a axe instead ?

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Fucking hell I got it open .... BY NOT STANDING IN FRONT OF IT QQ

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info