[1.3] Path of Least Resistance: Veil of The Night - UPDATED FOR 3.5

Don't let you get fooled, this build is weak and useless. Eventually you'll get bad block RNG and you'll just fall over from elemental damage. There is LITERALLY nothing special about this build. A normal block build would be much more tanky than this one.

/build discarded :)
Last edited by glh5 on Mar 29, 2015, 6:57:03 AM
"
glh5 wrote:
Don't let you get fooled, this build is weak and useless. Eventually you'll get bad block RNG and you'll just fall over from elemental damage. There is LITERALLY nothing special about this build. A normal block build would be much more tanky than this one.

Not sure if trying to be funny or missing the point. Better watchout before Tuco spills some salsa over your hideout! :D
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
This is the best build I've ever tried.

I was able to solo uber-atziri easily, while fighting abaxoth at the same time.

Thanks so much for posting this, I'll never play without veil of the night again

gear
kappa
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Can you post a gameplay video about your build ? Would be really nice to see!
i love your writeup bout the build.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
Better than build of the week… build of our generation.

Really enjoyed the photos of your glorious visage and the great, in-depth write up. You might have -40% Light Radius, but for the rest of us, you've really shown us the light,
Team Won
Very interesting.

Well done sir.
"
glh5 wrote:

Are you high
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
For a moment I thought this was a legit attempt at making veil viable. If you can somehow get your effective hp pool to about 17k it would actually work quite well endgame. Except you don't do too much damage I suppose but at least you wouldn't die anymore.

Spoiler
Then again you could just equip an ES helmet, get 12k ES and max resists and actually do damage...
I came up with a viable Veil build the other day too: carry it in your bag and never put it on. That works perfectly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info