[1.3] Path of Least Resistance: Veil of The Night - UPDATED FOR 3.5

That picture....awesome.
I would love a video of this build doing merci piety or dominus. (if it can actually do that XD)
why dont you use perandus signet instead of that rare ring? you have so many uniques and it would boost your mana reg and es. You have a lot of uniques so it would be more synergy. Do you think its worth it?
"
Sukudo wrote:
why dont you use perandus signet instead of that rare ring? you have so many uniques and it would boost your mana reg and es. You have a lot of uniques so it would be more synergy. Do you think its worth it?

Thank you for the suggestion. While this build is very much work in progress, perandus signet seems like a great idea. Energy shield boost is indeed welcome. Maybe Timeclasp?. Andvarius ring will be a good synergy but since we are going for the budget build, perandus signet is probably the best choice (or the rare ring with ES)
I'd suggest using non-legacy zahndethus'?..
"
Andrew756 wrote:
I'd suggest using non-legacy zahndethus'?..

True but you block a lot and the effect triggers very frequently to the point where you would probably not notice any difference between 50 and 100% chance. Besides it lasts for a couple seconds anyway, so I would say even 25% was a bit redundant.
I found a veil of the night yesterday in temp hc, asked pc in global 1 and got a massive amount of negative replies. Almost vendored the unique. Jokes on 'em now!
Veil and Incandescent Heart are kind of a "good" combo. Add Bino's for low life regen.

I kinda wanna make a veil build now but eh :D
i did a similar low life reflect build quite some time ago and im curious why you didnt stack added cold/lightning/chaos on tempest shield
twitch.tv/jfpforever
What happens when something hits you with chaos damage? I understand the degen defense is your regen, but actual hits would trash you surely? Low life and no lorica.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info